- This event has passed.
Protect Our Beaches – Panama City Community Cleanup
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Help us ‘Protect Our Beaches’ at the Panama City, Florida Community Cleanup taking place on Saturday, August 5th in Panama City at Beach Access #34 from 10am – 12pm.
- Volunteers must be 21 years of age
- All supplies will be provided to volunteers on a first come-first serve basis
- All volunteers who register for the cleanup through this link will receive an email the week of the cleanup with details on parking, weather, what to bring, and all other necessary details.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle; we will have water to refill your bottle as needed. Water, sunscreen, bug spray, and sanitation supplies will be provided.
- All Package Free cleanups are ability inclusive. If you anticipate needing ability-related accommodations, please contact [email protected] ahead of time.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty. Long pants and closed toed shoes are always recommended at cleanups, but not required.