Cooler weather, pumpkins, and candy corn are all now available for us to enjoy. As Floridians, we aren’t welcomed with changing color and falling leaves. However, after a very long and hot August, a cooler September is gladly received. In almost every store we walk into there are pumpkins of all sorts of colors and sizes on display. Seeing them makes me smile and giddy like a child. Halloween is personally one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. Not to mention a great excuse to eat lots of candy. 🙂 I enjoy taking my family to fall festivals, a nice big pumpkin patch, and most of all watching them scare so easily I laugh uncontrollably. Check out some of these awesome events going on to help you and yours celebrate the season.
- Be spooked by Mr. Creepies Demented Labyrinth and Skull Trail at Swampy Jack’s Wongo Adventures beginning September 29th. Taking place every Friday and Saturday night until Halloween. 7 pm – 10 pm ages 8+ $25
- Be prepared for a fright at the annual Mosier Farm’s Field of Screams. Opening night is October 13th.
- Madness at the Mundo costume party! Saturday night October 28th 6 pm – 9 pm Prizes for the best costume!
- Aerial Dance is performing “Fear of Heights”. A unique production to leave you in fright. Being held at Edgewater Beach Resort on October 21st. Not so scary performance at noon and the terrifying production begins at 6pm. $25
- 3rd Annual Truck or Treat and Chili Cook off to benefit the Children’s Advocacy Center will be in the Panama City Mall parking lot. Friday October 27th 5 – 7 pm. Lots of games, prizes, food, and music.
Don’t be scared! That is not all our great town has in store for us this fall season. Check us out again soon to find more amazing fun stuff happening. Time to leaf for now.