It’s the most spooky time of the year. For all the Halloween and fall lovers like me, it is finally here, October! Cooler weather, candy season, and scary movie time. I have made a list of spine-chilling and candy filled fun. Let the screams begin!
- October 7, 14, 21, 28 11am – 3pm Extra fun at Camp Helen State Park Pumpkin Patch State Park fee applies. Fun for the whole family. Pumpkin patch is open daily until Halloween 9am – 4pm. 23937 Panama City Beach Parkway PCB, FL 32413
- October 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 31 6pm – 10pm Fright Nights: The Seven Spectres at Panama City Center for the Arts Tickets sold online Ages 13 and up 19 E 4th St. Panama City, FL 32401
- October 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 7pm – 10pm “Field of Screams” Mosier Family Farm Haunted Corn Maze $15/person This maze is not suitable for young children. 2565 Standland Rd. Cottondale, FL 32431
- October 21 9am – 11am 5 Bridges Church Annual Fall Festival FREE All ages welcome. Bring your own candy bag. 17495 Panama City Beach Pkwy PCB, FL 32413
- October 28 4m – 6pm First Presbyterian Fall Festival FREE All ages welcome. Lots of candy, free hotdogs, and much more. 100 E 7th St. Panama City, FL 32401
- October 28, 29 10am – 4pm ZooBoo Trick or Treat at Zoo World $20/child $25/adult Must purchase ticket online. Full size candy bars, free pumpkins, and much more. 9008 Front Beach Rd PCB, FL 32407
This is just a taste of the fun to begin. I’ll be back soon with more fun things to do in our fantastic County. For now this will definitely come in candy. 😉