About 90% of Americans love ice cream. Thanks to former President Ronald Reagan we get a whole day to enjoy it! National ice cream day is celebrated on the third Sunday of July. This year it will be Sunday, July 16th. To help you celebrate this ice cream holiday visit one of these yummy spots.
- Hershey’s Beach Ice Cream Shop offers 40 Flavors of creamy, smooth hand dipped ice cream.
- Dippin’ Dots are made from fresh dairy ingredients flavored with a variety of fun, fruity, enticing and even exotic flavors.
- Homemade Ice Cream Shoppe makes their ice cream daily from scratch.
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is made the old-fashioned way, with slow kettle processing designed specifically to create the Bruster’s flavor.
- At Cold Stone Creamery they deliver right to your door. Order ice cream, cakes, shakes, or other frozen treats.
- At Pink Pelican, they strive to bring you the most delectable ice cream in existence! With over forty flavors you’ll find something you love! They also carry Dole Whip soft-serve.
“Life is short, eat the ice cream first!” 😎