If you find yourself in Panama City Beach on a rainy day, don’t worry, there are plenty of things to do indoors. Here are some ideas:
- Visit an aquarium: The Gulf World Marine Park is a great place to spend a rainy day. You can see a variety of marine animals, including dolphins, sea lions, and sharks.
- Go to a museum: The Man in the Sea Museum is an interesting place to learn about the history of diving and underwater exploration. You can also check out the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum, which features oddities from around the world.
- Watch a movie: Catch a movie at the AMC Theater in Pier Park. They have a variety of movies playing, so there’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy.
- Play indoor mini-golf: Head to the indoor mini-golf course at the Funland Arcade in Pier Park. It’s a great way to stay dry and have some fun.
- Go shopping: If you’re in the mood to do some shopping, Pier Park has a variety of stores, including big-name retailers and smaller, locally-owned shops.
- Get pampered: Treat yourself to a spa day at one of the many spas in Panama City Beach. From massages to facials, there are plenty of options to help you relax and unwind.
- Visit an escape room: Challenge yourself by visiting an escape room, like Escape Manor or Escape Zone 60. It’s a fun way to spend time with friends and family while staying dry.
- Visit a trampoline park: Check out Sky Zone Trampoline Park for a fun indoor activity. You can bounce around, play dodgeball, and more.
No matter what your interests are, there are plenty of things to do in Panama City Beach on a rainy day. Just remember to bring an umbrella!